1. Celebrate the 11th annual New Year’s Eve spectacular located on Main Street between Mamaroneck Avenue and Court Street. Enjoy live music, countdown to the New Year, pyrotechnic show and ball drop at midnight. For more information visit White Plains BID at www.wpbid.com/events_BID_gala.htm
2. Stay warm while you watch the ball drop and fireworks at Vintage Bar and Restaurant where you can enjoy a 4 hour buffet dinner and 4 hour open bar for $75 a person or $140 per couple. For more information visit Vintage at http://www.vintagebar.net/12_31_10_New_Years_Party.pdf
3. You can also enjoy the ball drop live from Peniche’s Tapas Restaurant for their 2011 New Year’s Eve Bash. $125 a person plus tax & 20% gratuity which includes open bar from 7pm to 2 am and cheese bar, buffet and desserts. To purchase tickets in advance call 914-421-5012.
4. Get a birds eye view of the ball dropping and fireworks from 42 The Restaurant located at the top of the Ritz Carlton. Open bar from 7pm to 2am and Hors D’oeuvres included for $275 a person plus tax and 20% gratuity. Also available is open bar from 10:30pm to 2am for $175 a person. Visit 42 The Restaurant at http://westchesterlounge.com/menu/new-years-eve-2011 for more details regarding the menu and party.
5. Great food, music and great people await you at Haiku Asian Bistro with a New Year’s Eve 5 course pre fixed dinner and open bar from 10pm to Midnight for $125 a person. Tickets are limited so call 914-644-8887 now to make your reservations.
6. Bring in the New Year at Elements with NYC’s hottest DJ’s. 4 hour premium open bar starting at 9pm including unlimited Hors D’oeuvres for $55 a person. For more information and details view Elements online at http://elements.ticketleap.com/nye2011/
7. Finish up the holiday season with a bang at Brazen Fox. VIP service in the Parlour Room of Brazen with top shelf open bar from 9pm to 2am, appetizers and snacks from 9 to 11 and champagne toast at midnight. $50 for advanced sales and $60 at the door. Visit Brazen Fox at http://www.thebrazenfox.com/ for details.
8. 2011 awaits you at Ron Blacks. Enjoy great bartenders, 5 hour top shelf open bar, appetizer buffet, midnight champagne toast and party favors at there VIP Cellar Room New Year’s Eve party. For advanced tickets sales or more info visit Ron Blacks on the web at http://www.ronblacks.com/
9. $50 open bar from 10pm to 1 am as well as a champagne toast and complimentary buffer await you at Black Bear and The Wicked Wolf. For more details visit Black Bear at http://www.blackbearwp.com/ or The Wicked Wolf at http://www.wickedwolfwp.com/
10. Last but not least, Milongas Wine and Tapas Restaurant and Bar will be featuring a live band as well as drink specials and appetizers to help you bring in another special year! For more information visit them on the web at http://milongarestaurant.com/ or call for reservations at 914-358-1444.
Feel like trying out all of these great places then please don’t forget Hudson Grille, Porterhouse, Lazy Boy and Lazy Boy Lounge or La Bocca Ristorante.